Customer satisfaction result from accurate billing, Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP), self service web provisioning changes, and quick resolution to billing inquiries and service issues. Customer Care includes the following modules:
The Web Cadebill module provides a secure customer portal for these functions, integrated with real-time information from the billing and provisioning system. Customers can view invoices on demand, pay for services with credit/debit cards or use bank accounts and enroll in automatic payment methods. Some of the key features include:
- Ability to review product and rate information in real time.
- Real time information for all invoices with the ability to download invoices in different formats such as PDF, Word.
- Ability to download CDRs corresponding to the invoices.
- Ability to review balances, historical payment and adjustment information.
- Ability to make on demand payments using credit cards, debit cards, checking/savings accounts.
- Ability to enroll or withdraw from automatic payment draft.
- Ability to enroll or withdraw from paperless invoicing.
With hosted services such as email, hosting, unified communications, and smart phones – it is a mandatory requirement for end users, administrators for web based addition, suspension or change of services in a real time manner. Cadebill integrated provisioning in the customer portal provides platform specific service modifications on demand, securely from anywhere at any time. Some of the key features include:
- Ability to add new products and services.
- Ability to modify existing products and services.
- Ability to delete products and services.
- Ability to track and verify statuses of pending orders.
- Ability to notify customers about planned outages and service upgrades.
- Step by step instructions to troubleshoot and self resolve most common service related issues.
Ticketing allows customers to create tickets for various inquiries – billing, service issues, service fulfillment, etc. – and each ticket is routed though a workflow process for the appropriate team to provide resolution. Customers can view the resolution on the tickets in the customer portal. Some of the key features include:
- Ability to create trouble tickets relating to products and services such as outage and intermittent service issues.
- Ability to track and verify status of pending tickets.
- Ability to contact customer support for questions related to billing.
- Automatic email notification to customers about the real time status of the trouble tickets.